Relocating is a difficult choice and we want you to know that Old Colony is here for you. Relax...we'll make it a breeze. Whether you're considering a move or you've already committed to making our area your new home, we'd like to be the first to say, "We're glad you're here!"
Corporate Relocation Services
Old Colony, REALTORS has partnered with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® to offer a premier relocation management services, which provides a full menu of relocation services to corporations and their transferred employees.
From quality service that exceeds client expectations to their innovative technology solutions, Old Colony's Relocation Division is a refreshing departure in today’s marketplace.
And, as a relocation partner of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®,we can connect relocating employees to the finest independent real estate firms worldwide – providing choices and a distinct service advantage.
Our comprehensive relocation services include:
- Pre-Visit Counseling: We discuss housing and family needs with each transferee prior to their visit. Therefore, we can select and inform the sales associate accordingly and make the transferee’s visit as organized and productive as possible.
- Informative Websites: We provide each transferee with several websites about the area. These sites allow them to familiarize themselves with our communities, schools, government, taxes, etc.
- Relocation Packages: We send each transferee a relocation package specific to their area of interest. The packages includes a Chamber of Commerce magazine, map, education options, statistical data, and community brochures.
- Community Information: From public and private school information to pet boarding kennels, daycares and elderly care, we are a resource for information that will be helpful in meeting the transferee’s needs.
- Cost of Living Analysis: Through the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Network, we can provide each transferee with a cost of living analysis and a timeline to assist with planning the move.
- Temporary Housing: We work with several rental companies who provide furnished and unfurnished apartments and homes for the temporary housing needs of transferees.
- Mortgage Assistance: As a choice for mortgage assistance, MortgageNet is one of our ancillary services. They stand ready to assist transferees with their pre-qualification and home financing needs.
For more information, please contact Alan Wells at 1–888-261-5124